- Manure management and utilization (e.g., storage, testing, agronomic application, winter spreading, nutrient management, composting, anaerobic digestion, and other value-added utilization);
- Potential impacts of manure on soil, air, water quality, and animal health & welfare;
- Manure handling safety considerations (e.g., manure pit safety, gypsum bedding, manure transport, manure spills).
Three types of poster abstracts will be accepted:
- Scientific posters that outline either experimental research results or systematic literature review. These posters should contain Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, and Conclusions;
- Extension posters that present applied technologies, methods of Extension, successful stories, emerging issues, etc.;
- Promotional posters that introduce institutions, organizations, programs, on-going projects, etc., but they should be non-commercial.
Posters by undergraduate and graduate students will enter into a competition. Three winning posters will be awarded cash prizes of $300, $200, and $100 and certificates.
Deadline: June 15, 2019