- This event has passed.
Monthly North Central U.S. Climate and Drought Webinar Series
April 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this month’s presentation our attention will be on:
- Summarizing recent precipitation and temperature trends over the last few weeks and months
- Discussing continuing concern of current and future flooding (Missouri, Upper Mississippi, Ohio, Great Lakes, Red River of the North)
- Monitoring snow accumulations (mountains and plains)
- Discussing recent and potential future impacts
- Providing the latest precipitation and temperature outlooks for the winter (2 weeks to 3 months) into spring and early summer
- Updating the current El Nino/La Nina/Neutral/ and potential implications for the region
The focus area for the Webinar is the north-central region of the U.S. (from the Rockies to the Great Lakes). At the end of the presentation, we will be taking questions.