- This event has passed.
Monthly Climate and Drought Summary and Outlook
June 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The five Great Lakes are currently near or at record levels due to an abundance of precipitation over quite some time but highlighted by extreme rainfall and snow melt over the last few months. Impacts from these levels are widespread and present a number of challenges to those in and around the basin.
The NOAA and partners would like to invite you to a multi-partner public webinar on June 10th at 1pm CDT where we will share information on the following:
- The conditions that contributed to the high water levels
- The climate outlook from 2 weeks through the next season
- Some of the impacts from high lake levels
- The typical watches and warnings that may occur around the Lakes due to high levels
- An outlook for the lake levels themselves
Please sign up here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/772364433168566797