- This event has passed.
Conservation Drainage Workshop
July 17, 2019 - July 18, 2019
SDSU Extension will be hosting a drainage workshop on July 17 – 18 at 9 AM CDT at the SDSU Southeast Research Farm (29974 University Road, Beresford, SD 57004).
Drainage contractors, producers, agency professionals, and anyone interested in drainage and conservation drainage should attend this workshop.
- SDSU Extension
- University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- a contractor and producer panel
- NRCS, engineering firms
- a law firm
- information of funding, design, and implementation of conservation practices
- legal questions related to tiling
- wetland delineation and the South Dakota Wetland Mitigation Bank
- plot tours of drainage and in-field practices at the South East Research Farm