Wetland Science Conference
February 18 - February 20
Join other scientists and professionals of the wetland and water community of Wisconsin and the upper Midwest to:
- Share your wetland research, restoration, management, or outreach program;
- Learn new identification and assessment approaches and techniques;
- Hear about approaches to incorporating wetlands into watershed & community planning;
- Discuss the latest in wetland science, planning, and protection issues;
- Look ahead to the future of wetland science and practices in Wisconsin and the Midwest.
The 2-day conference, which annually draws upwards of 300 attendees, includes a keynote address, organized symposia, topical oral sessions, a poster session, working groups, a banquet, and field trips to area wetlands.