- This event has passed.
Communicating with Farmers Under Stress
May 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
One event on May 23, 2019 at 10:00 am
Join a multi-disciplinary team of SDSU Extension experts to explore the subject of farm stress, a subject that’s affecting the lives of many South Dakota farmers and their families. The primary audience for this workshop includes professionals who work with or support farmers and farm families, such as inspectors, financial advisors, and those associated with farm service type agencies.
The 4-hour workshop format will allow time for group discussion and question and answer periods. Lunch will be provided.
All of the materials needed for the workshop will be provided to you when you arrive. Please bring whatever you are most comfortable with to take notes throughout the workshop.
- SDSU Extension Aberdeen Regional Center (13 2nd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401)
- SDSU Extension Pierre Regional Center (412 W. Missouri Ave., Pierre, SD 57501)
- SDSU Extension Sioux Falls Regional Center (2001 E 8th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103)
- West River Ag Center (1905 Plaza Boulevard, Rapid City, SD 57702)
- Lemmon High School DDN Room (209 3rd St W, Lemmon, SD 57638)
- SDSU Extension Mitchell Regional Center (1800 E. Spruce St., Mitchell, SD 57301)
- SDSU Extension Watertown Regional Center (1910 W. Kemp Ave., Watertown, SD 57201)
- SDSU Extension Winner Regional Center (325 S. Monroe St., Ste. 125, Winner, SD 57580)